One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER - Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
This Program is designed to give the diver a better and deeper understanding of the models used for generating dive tables and dive computer profiles.
The program will also train students to use dive tables, dive computers and decompression software programs.
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Decompression Specialist Program?
No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the student’s previous qualification, or a maxi- mum of 130 fsw (39 msw).
What do you need to enroll in this program?
A minimum of 15 years of age or higher.
Must be a qualified Advanced EANx Diver or equivalent
What is the minimum materials requirements?
IANTD Decompression Specialist Student Kit
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Decompression models
- Narcosis ... and much more.
- Open Water Sessions
- This is an academic class only.
What makes an IANTD class different?
- More knowledge!
- More Practical Skills & Emergency Drills
- Focus on have better, more confortable and safer divers
Why you should enroll to an IANTD Programs?
- Simply because Train Divers is What Does Best;
- IANTD is always ahead of time and leading the diving education as we are known to be always the First to Teach;
- IANTD has a well elaborated and progressive training progression.
Just to list a few of classes you can enroll in after this one!
- Open Water Sidemount Diver
- Normoxic Trimix Diver
- Tek Lite Cave Diver